Veteran’s Appreciation BBQ is this Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017
Pass the word to all veterans in the Lake Chelan Valley area to join together for the 3rd Annual Veteran’s Appreciation Barbecue on Saturday, October 7, starting at 3 p.m. and going until about 7 p.m.
The event will take place at Champion Orchards in Manson. As in the past, they will be roasting an entire pig and will also have chicken, beans and salad. The meal starts at 4 p.m. There will be a drawing for some great prizes at 4:30 p.m. Bring your own beverages.
Champion Orchards is an amazing location for the event. There is no need to worry about weather. The barn has both heat and A/C, and there is plenty of room, so no matter the weather, you will be comfortable.
How to get there:
- From Chelan, Take HWY/SR 150 to Manson.
- Take a right at the Grange Hall onto Totem Pole Road.
- Go up the hill to the schools and turn left to stay on Totem Pole Road.
- Drive approximately 1.1 mile to Champion Orchards, 2470 Totem Pole Road, Manson, WA.
- The barn is on the right.
If you have any questions, contact Robert Serafini at (509) 679-4949.
(Courtesy of Rob Serafini and Norm Manly)