If you haven’t already done so, it’s time to register for the 4th annual MAX Family Fun Run & Walk. This is a FREE family event brought to you by the Lake Chelan Community Hospital and funded by Lake Chelan Health & Wellness Foundation.
Lake Chelan Community Hospital and the Manson Trojans Cross Country Invitational have been partnering to host this popular family fun event for its fourth year.
It will be held at a NEW LOCATION this year, which is friendlier to runners, joggers, walkers and strollers. The 2.5K or timed 5K event will be held at WAPATO POINT in Manson on Saturday, September 16, 2017. (no pets please)
The race begins at 9 a.m., and check-in begins at 8 a.m. The first 100 participants to check-in will receive a MAX t-shirt. It’s a great event for all ages and sometimes. The Lake Chelan Community Hospital hopes that the event could be a catalyst for people in the community to develop a healthier, more active lifestyle. Registration is FREE.
MAX FAMILY FUN RUN & WALK
4th Annual Family Cross Country Fun Run with MAX – FREE Event
Saturday, Sept. 16, 9 a.m.
Wapato Point in Manson, WA
- NEW LOCATION – Wapato Point in Manson, WA. No pets please.
- 2.5 K or timed 5 K for all ages ( Race starts at 9 a.m.)
- T-shirts for first 100 to check-in on race day
- Prizes (All Fun Run race participants are eligible for prize drawings)
- Partnership with Manson XCountry Invitational (school races after Fun Run)
- Max Kids’ Wellness funded by Lake Chelan Health & Wellness Foundation
(Submitted by the Lake Chelan Community Hospital)