Celebrate Public Power Week with Chelan County PUD and enter to win game-changing, energy-saving devices.
- Intrigued by a smart thermostat, but not sure how to dial in savings?
- Want your ducts, not only in a row, but sealed too?
- Looking to light up your life – and your yard, with LED fixtures?
Enter to win these game-changing devices and a half-dozen more from Chelan PUD during our annual celebration of public power through Oct. 7, 2017.
PUD is inviting customers to Get in the Game of Energy Savings to learn more about saving money, energy and staying comfortable as winter heating season heads our way.
Here’s what you can win by entering now for prizes donated by local business. PUD will draw the winners on Oct. 7 during the Public Power Week finale celebration and Energy Fair at Pybus Market.
- Honeywell ‘smart’ thermostat with installation by Alpine Aire
- Ecobee ‘smart’ thermostat with installation by Patriot Plumbing, Heating and Cooling
- $250 off a window package from Community Glass
- 20% off a window package from The Glass Works
- Home duct sealing from Clean Air Connection
- LED lighting/home improvement basket from Stan’s Merry Mart
- Two exterior LED light fixtures (value of $59.97 each) from Home Depot
- Insulating hoodies from T and T Insulation
- High-tech, low-flow shower heads
- Advanced power strips for electronics
Entering is easy as 1-2-3:
- VISIT our four contributing partners to learn about their money-saving home energy products.
- Alpine Air Heating and Cooling, 1306 Walnut St.
- Community Glass, 606 N. Wenatchee Ave.
- Stan’s Merry Mart, 733 S. Wenatchee Ave.
- Basins & Spouts, 8 Benton St.#2
Or schedule an appointment with an energy expert at Chelan PUD Headquarters, 327 N. Wenatchee Ave., (509) 661-8008.
- ENTER. At each business, fill out a form for the drawing to win one of the prizes listed above. The more places you visit, the more chances you have to win.
- CELEBRATE with Chelan PUD Saturday, Oct. 7, at Pybus Public Market for a bonus entry and to see if you’re a winner. Meet their partners at the Energy Fair and learn how you can save with products and rebates. Hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., with prize drawings at noon.
And, enjoy free pumpkin doughnuts and cider on Friday, Oct. 6, from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the lobbies at our Chelan, Leavenworth and Wenatchee offices.
(By Kimberlee Craig, Chelan County PUD)